Friday, July 17, 2009

Sleep in Class

Dated: 16/07/09

Hafiz(Classmate) says "Korg amik gmbr dorg mcm Freak show seyy!"

Barang baik hahaha!

Yati, Me & Lydia


Shahrul

Yad & Fareed

(Tido mesti muka ade SENYUM!)

  • Yesterday was a tiring day.
  • School start at 9am to 4pm
  • Mr Ong told us to be early because got Visitors to watched us do our FYP
  • Yati & I was so early
  • Hisham didn't turned up for school
  • Because they say that Fareed & Hisham didn't get to go in to the club
  • Kene rejected pe gang?? Hahaha!
  • Fareed came late at 12 plus i guess
  • When we came back from lunch, we ask Mr Desmond about the visitors
  • He said that they cancelled it because they have a meeting.

Waste my time!


  • Yad & Fareed sleep in class which they are not supposed to.
  • Saw their reflection from the window
  • I saw Fareed checking his pant's zip..
  • I laughed out loud! He heard it and smiled.
  • Yati and I took pictures of them quietly....