Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Mama!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!

--------------------------------------------




In the morning, I was ready to go to school
My cat Dimple was sick.
Dim was really weird.
His fur stand up like he saw a big dog or a ghost!
He vomited infront Mama and pee on the floor.
Twice on the floor since yesterday night.
So no schooling for me.


After peeing, he ran around the house and the voice tone changes.
Suddenly, I saw Dim flat on the floor, his head was looking upright and his hands were around it.
The body was trembling.
Like being possessed by a "ghost"
I was shocked and quickly call mama to come.
In my mind I thought he would die today.


Mama was panic saying "SubhanAllah and Astaghfirrullah" all the way.
Mama tried to calm Dim down
Mama selawat on Dim alot of times
And Alhamdulillah, Dim was ok.
I think he has seizures or fits I guess.
It was terrifying looking at helpless Dim.


Lucky Mama was around and not working.



kAkAk & AdiK



Obviously it's my mum's birthday and we got ourself sick!
Mama accompanied us to Polyclinic.
Thanks to Adik with fever, I had to use the mask too.
We played a fool of ourself there.
Open our mask, make funny face to the doctor and take picture.

PERANGAI!!


Mama just sit there and laughed.
After our visit to the doctor, we head for Tampines Mall.
We saw a sale on food items at the center of the mall.
Mama and I went there to check it out
While this brother of mine went off with his friends


U know what?

We saw food tester all around the titbits
And my mama also perangai... hahah
She taste all the food tester
Of course I also join her lah
Without checking what the food is
With our shocked face,
Knowing that we actually ate Wasabi!!

Mak oi! Hot hot hot!
Kekek to the max.
Be kiasu once in a lifetime.
Then we go to NTUC to buy stuffs

When we reached Tampines Mart, I feel so uneasy
I told mama "Ada pape tak kat blakang seluar?"
Mama said "Tak ade."
Ok fine.


I quickly went to my bathroom upon reaching home
Knowing that I actually had PMS!
Damn shit! It's clear to see.
I can still walk here walk there buy this buy that with mama
PAISEH or what??