Dated: 7th July 2009
Kazakhstan so tallAt last that this event has ended.
For six days straight I've been coming to Swiss Hotel.
For six days straight I've been coming to Swiss Hotel.
Tired you know.
Our duty is to stand at Level 1 lift
Open the doors for the athlethes etc
Ana become the lift girl. Haha.

After our shift at 5pm, took group pictures.
Then go early dinner. The cake is nice nice nice!
The lift and asking for badge gang
Kuwait
Jivaan, Me & Teck Wah
Ivan, Amy & Me

The Champs
I'm gonna miss my new peeps there.
I'm gonna miss my new peeps there.
Really enjoy my days there.
The people there very very friendly and fun.
The people there very very friendly and fun.

We wanted to watch the Closing ceremony.
Thought we can't go in and watch.
But we can actually.

We saw our AYG Mascot, Frasia together with Jade Seah.
Took picture with Frasia.
Took picture with Frasia.
Frasia head very heavy seyy... haha.
Touching moment
After that, we witness the closing ceremony and they turned on the national anthem.
Due to my astonishment, I was really clueless and shocked plus a bit weird to see "this girl" crying just beside me.
Lu buat kekek same aku ehk... Ana Ana... Opps! hehehe... Nad dah tahu. =)
Terharu pe gang dengar national anthem??
We watched abit then we headed home.
We watched abit then we headed home.

Preparing for the appreciation night. Toodles!


