
Been really busy lately with AYG.
It was tiring u know but fun!
Meet new peeps & athletes
Meet new peeps & athletes
--------------------------------------
Day 1 (2nd July)
Carrot cake
A little blur there(first time what)
Got free AYG stuffs
The t-shirt they gave me is so big
XL because no more small size
Worked with Ana
Aetos people talked to me
LAST WARNING!
GIGI GO AND TUCK IN
GIGI GO AND TUCK IN
OR Repair,
OR use dentures
OR use dentures
OR WORST STILL
GO AND CABOT SUDAH
HAHAHAHAHA!!
U know why?
He's a smoker, teeth so black and half the actual size or a little slim
Don't how to describe unless u see for urself
Bobal mereps sey tu aetos.
He sing "Kau menarik, kau tetarik, kau memang tembam."
What does that suppose to mean??
YUCKS!
He sing "Kau menarik, kau tetarik, kau memang tembam."
What does that suppose to mean??
YUCKS!
Went for training
Took the AYG Athlete's Bus to school
Only the two of us inside the big bus
Ana wave to the Saudi guy
He wave back and kiss her a flying kiss
HAHAHA
Kesian Uncle kene drive the big bus just for us
PATHETIC
Day 2 (3rd July)
Qatar HQ Official
Early in the morning reach Swiss Hotel
Eat breakfast
Worked together with Ana again
Part Patrolling merepek!
Part Patrolling merepek!
Ana's aetos partner in crime haha
Request for a cup of coffee
She gaved to name dier ape Abdul rahim?
He said Ana good girl
When we come back to his station place,
He said tak ade rasa
Hahaha
She didn't bring along the sugar packet
She didn't bring along the sugar packet
Kesian member
He say I wear like baju raya
Because I had to use a brooch to tighten up my t-shirt
That irritating girl or women
EeeeE.. Mcm nak lempar spike shoe!
One word: WEIRD!
Step jambs!
Ana u noe, I noe ah.
Day 3 (4th July)

Breakfast was great
We had chicken sausages and hasbrown
Super duper yummy!
I love sausages!!
We were station at Introbar (9am-3pm)
The bar was great
Played WII, XBOX 360 & Laptop
Alot of athletes there
There's one "pig bitch" that her friends hate
So bossy and jealous
They told me about her that she had a boyfriend knowing that this boyfriend is already engaged.
They raid her stuffs and say that "She claim herself as Malay magnetic.''
Eeeww.. I don't think Malay guys would fall for her.
Please REPEL everyone.
Nyahahha~
Shvetsov Dmitriy, Me & ?

Shvetsov Dmitriy, Me & ?
Yun Oleg, the guy that Ana admire MOST
1 whole team of Singapore soccer adik adik
Came in to play games
Play game also must say vulgarities
Typical Singaporean Adik Adik
HAHA!
I kept asking them about the Frasia(AYG Mascot) soft toy
When I called them "Adik Adik" they asked me to call them "Abang2"
The two kids Syazwan & Amirul.
Padahal Secondary students. Hehe
Took pictures with the Uzbekistan swimmers
At last I saw this guy that she always talks about.
She put her pict with Yun Oleg as her phone wallpaper
Semangats!
* ------------------------------------- *


