Dated: 13th, 14th & 15th May
This year school's sports day was alrite and boring. Not much people competing and watching.
The trackies compete among themselves. Haha... I feel like we're having training.
Day 1
200m Heats. Only 5 people in that heats are Nadiah, Ana, Me, Wan Xin & Ain... Pathetic rite... Want to cabot but teachers are angry & we just run for fun lah.... Hehehe.
And It turns out to be 200m FINALS. We plan to jog the first 100m and sprint the last 100m.
Nad came in first, Ana second and I came in third.
Day 2
100m heats & Long Jump. Both event is at 9am. We ran the 1oom first.
Nad, Ana, Wan xin, Ain & me again got through the finals.
After our 1oom, we report for our Long Jump
Long jump was fine and PAINFUL.
I came in first, i don't who got second & Nad came in third
I broke my Long Jump PB. Last year was 3.6. Now 4.26! =)
Day 3
We supposed to run the 100m and Medley Mixed Relay only. But after our 100m finals, Miss Venetia came and beg for us to run for the Girls Medley Relay. Ana kept queit while Miss Venetia talked to her. Nad & I just turned away. She threatened us "I will not recommend you bla bla and will tell coach about this matter". WTH! Bingit pe.... Case paksa sak nie cikgu.
We gave it a try. We change 1 of our group member to another girl and Miss V still mad at us.
We have the right to change man! Damn! That's the worst for this year Sports Day. URGH!
Ana came in first for 100m cause we want to see Mr Mani kiss her, Nad came in second and as usual I came in third. Our Girl's Medley Relay Team got Third. And Miss Venetia kept quiet. Haha!! Slengs. ;p
This year I got mostly bronze compared to last year. What a bummer.
Better luck next tyme for me.


