Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to Mama!

Last year Mother's Day Photo inside Sky Train, Mama holding "I Love Mom Bear"

And to all Mothers in the world!

MY FAVOURITE! Eventhough it's plain but I LOVE IT!


This year I bought The Royals Dark Chocolate Truffle Cake. That's mama's favourite! She loves the cake. I just sat beside her and lay beside her and she hold my hand for while. She have never do that in years. That was touching. I almost shed to tears. In return, she cooked for me my favorite dish, Nasi Lemak & telur sambal. BEST!!

And SMS Ibu too. She said to me "Be a very good girl and listen to your mother"

Thanks for your both kindness. =)

* POEMS FOR MAMA *

You were always there as I grew up

You're as lovely as they come

In the lottery of life, I got the best

I'm so proud that you're my Mum

*=========================================*

While we honour all our mothers

With words of love and praise.

While we tell about their goodness

And their kind and loving ways.

We should also think of Grandma, She's a mother too, you see....

For she mothered my dear mother As my mother mothers me.

*===========================================*

There are times when only a Mother's love

Can understand our tears,

Can soothe our disappoints

And calm all of our fears.
There are times when only a Mother's love

Can share the joy we feel

When something we've dreamed about

Quite suddenly is real.
There are times when only a Mother's faith

Can help us on life's way

And inspire in us the confidence

We need from day to day.
For a Mother's heart and a Mother's faith

And a Mother's steadfast love

Were fashioned by the AngelsAnd sent from God above.