Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just a slight flu & headache

Dated: 15th April 2009


On Wednesday, I was so lazy to wake up early in the morning because class starts at 8am and I'm not present in class. In the afternoon, I decided to go to Polyclinic and take MC of course. Mr Ong sms me in the morning and I quickly off my hp just to avoid him from calling me asking why I didn't turned up for class. My aunty accompanied me to Polyclinic and met sayang at 3pm.
Went to the new Arcade at Tampines 1, I took out my Time Zone card and try to slash it at the card reader. Suddenly a boy asked me "Why your card like kayu? and why my like paper?"
I was like "I don't know." *Giggling softly*
Knowing that the shop issue the paper kind of card.

Bought myself a new proper training shoes at Adidas.
Then we went to BBQ Chicken for lunch and of course I blanja them. We thought we could see Aceh working but he is not available. We ordered Korean Charbroiled, Black Pepper Chicken Steak, Boneless Grilled Chicken Burger, soups & drinks.


Iced Chocolate
My Black Pepper Chicken Steak

Sayang's Boneless Grilled Chicken Burger

My aunt's Korean Charbroiled


Chicken Corn Soup

Mushroom Soup

Our Desert

We "PERANGAI SIKIT" ask the waiter & the new manager to change my salad to coleslaw & my chicken corn soup to mushroom soup.

When I was about to pay at the cashier, the female manager who I forgot her name that I met before, she said "Girl, I think I've seen you before." Then I replied "Ya, at BBQ Ehub".

Manager: You not working ah?

Me: Not anymore

Manager: Why ah?

Me: Miscommunication with the manager.

Manager: Ouh... U don't want to work here anymore ah?

Me: Don't want lah. Too busy.

Manager: Aiya, busy... Busybody... Hahaha

Me: Siak ah nie manager. Padahal dier yg busybody tanye aku! (dalam hati)