Dated: 17th April 2009
School starts at 8am. Came late about an hour later. Too sleepy to wake up.
Got locked out outside the class with Pei Rong & Hidayad. Mr Ong asked why we're late and let us in a short while. Next class is at 11am to 1pm but it was cancelled.
When home with my brother and went out again at 2pm to meet sayang.
We decided to eat at Pizza Hut. Student meal only cost $5.90.
We ordered Chicken Neapolitan Spaghetti, Sausage Craze Baked Rice & two desert which cost only $1.90!
Chicken Neapolitan Spaghetti
Only sayang can eat this Sausage Craze Baked Rice.

Our cute ice cream =)
After eating, we took bus 65 to VivoCity and reached there at 5.45pm.
I ended up shopping at Pet Lover. I bought cat medicine, pet food can cover, 2 friskies canned food, Cosi's Pets Milk, Pet Nurser and Cat litter deodorent. It cost me $41++.
Aristopets Stop-Itch Antiseptic
Four Paws Pet Nurser for my new born kitten
Cat lover: Cat Litter Deodorent

After a few hours of shopping, I still feel a little bit hungry thought of buying chocolates at Candy Empire but instead we go to Ben & Jerry!
Chocolate Therapy
We saw a wedding gallery at Level 1 and I say "Jangan jalan dekat situ pasal nanti dorang panggil kita lagi mcm hari tu."
("Don't go near there or else they might asked us to come to their booth like the other day")
Due to my astonishment, what I've said come true again. The man call us to come to him like he want to promote his wedding sevices or something.
We quickly walked out from there, we smiled and say no to him... Hahaha...
This is the third time we've been asked!!
Do we looked old enough to get married & we're in school uniforms!!
