
I'm still sick right now since Monday. Haish... 1 week already... hmmm...
It's been a while I didn't had tough training... I missed running.
Yesterday, 31st January 2009, I met up with my sayang & his mum at Tamp Polyclinic.
I was really nervous. Don't know what to talk about.
When I talked, I kept coughing all the way & it's loud though.
After awhile, I kept asking questions & his mum shared her stories.
She referred herself as "IBU" because her two sons were there too.
But I called her "Cik"... I tried to call "Ibu" but it's quite awkward. Hahas!
I wanted to pay for the fees but her mom get in my way & paid for me.
I was holding the money but Hafiz distracted me. haha.
Aniways, she's been really helpful & kind towards me.
She say if u want to pay back, when u working already.
She was concerned about my face.
Thank you for ur kindness sayang & "Ibu".

