Dated: 19th January 2009

Last week on Monday, Mr Ong gave us a treat at Sakura International Buffet at downtown east.
He treated us because last year before taking our final exams, he promised to the whole class whoever did well or improved in grades will surely get treated at 'expensive' restaurant.
Around 12-15 students improved including me but only 10 came.
We end school at 6pm, at that point of time I don't know where to go either to track for training or to Sakura...
Majority says SAKURA...
Well, sakura it is... The only malay girl there... Hmmm... Boring!
I had to skip training.... Haish... Miss training actually...

Looks delicious rite??
They have plenty varieties of foods there.
They have nuggets, hotdogs, shrimps, small popiahs, scallops, alot of seafoods, laksa, spaghetti, beef steak, satay, teriyaki chicken, mushroom soup, shark fin soup, sushi, sashimi, pancakes, waffles with honey, durian cream puff, jelly, fish & chip & more!
I can't remeber because too much FOOD!!
The best part of it is the DESSERT!!!

Fudge Brownie, Marble Cheesecake, Oreo Cheesecake, Black Forest, Chocolate Tuffle, Strawberry Chocolate Angel & Choco Ice cream.

My shrimp roll, nuggets, crab claw, popiah, spaghetti & mushroom soup

Chris, Jun Ming & Shadiq

Mr Ong, the kind teacher... ;)

Halim enjoying the kiddy ride(teacher also treat on this)
Thank you Mr Ong for the treat. I didn't take a picture of myself there but Teck Wei took my pictures with the canon camera...

