Dated: 23th January 2009, Friday.
Sweet kan aku tulis about us kan kan kan???

It has been so long since we graduated from high school... High school kepe.... 2 years ago...
It's been awhile we never meet up because we both have been really busy with school & others.
Whenever I'm not free, she's free & whenever I'm free, she's not free because of work.
Yesterday, we managed to meet up after school. At last!
We really have so much to talk about & to really catch up with one another...
- Babe. I really understand what you are going through in your life. Hey. Take it easy.
- Don't stress out because of you know who. Think what's best for you.
- You always put people first before you until you forget yourself.
For Fizah GF:(if u're reading this)
We've joined together as classmates as the new year begins...
A year full of learning while we become friends.
We'll share and be kind as we work and play.
And our friendship will grow with each passing day.
And our friendship will grow with each passing day.
Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends.
Remember this pictures Fizah??

My Crap Girlfriend
Nothing to do at her house 
Fizah editted this picture of us

Through thick, thin & bitter times together

