Thursday, January 1, 2009

Discovering Singapore



Last Tuesday, 30th December 2008 before training sayang & I went to Funan Digital Centre. Just take a look at the electronic stuffs. I feel like I wanna change a new laptop. Hahas... dream on..

Then we went out from the other exit from Funan.We don't know where to go. We saw a fire station just opposite us... Then I was searching for Fort Canning... I told sayang that it is situated near ROM but uphill lah... Eventually while I was searching high and low, it was actually just infront of us...

So we cross over to the other side. I was so excited discovering S'pore that I can't wait to go uphill... Hahaha...


The stairs is so high up that I climbed the stairs slowly. Leg pain due to lunges... Hahaha!!

The Fort Canning has a lot of history & memories of the war...



Some buildings & trees creeps me... The squirrels amazed me when they jump from trees to other trees. Cool huh...


After an hour at Fort Canning, we went downhill to Clarke Quay.. Saw the GMAX Bungy...

Fuh... Thrilling...

Window shopping at a nearby mall.

Then off to school for training. =)



Here are some of the pictures I took at Fort Canning:

Old Married Soldier Quarter

Fort Canning Front Gate


View from the top

This tree has its own history



Clarke Quay