Saturday, January 3, 2009

A beautiful new year's Gift....


Wearing the same t-shirt(thanks to zilah), same watch & couple ring =)
Yesterday supposed to have training, but sayang & I didn't turned up because it' s the last day having fun time together... Later 3 months down the road, he might not have the time to see me like he use to.... Due to his school attachment. Haish.... So sad for me... LONELY!!!

After his friday prayers, I met him at Tampines Interchange and off we go to ITE Simei... His dad asked him to go to the school just to ask about the WISE thingy... Then the lecturer there didn't know about this programme instead she asked us to take a Q number and ask at the counter. WTH... Long queue due to new students registration.. I feel so impatient because of my empty stomach... Hahaha!! HUNGRY! HUNGRY! HUNGRY!

So we left the school and headed back to Tampines Interchange to go MAKAN at Food Culture!
After makan, we went 2 floors down to checked out the couple ring at Heart to Heart Jewellery... Thought of buying a new one because my cat played with it and got lost... Then I don't have much cash... Then he ask me want or don't want? I say don't want lah coz not the same.... hehehe...
But in the end he insisted of buying one for me. I don't know which pattern to choose... So he chose it for me... PRETTY! He said to me that he bought this ring specially for me... It's a special present for me.... He also said that it will remind me of him.... AwWw... So sweet of u sayang....

At 5.15pm we took bus 65 to Plaza Singapura... Reached there around 6.30pm..


We went to Swensen to have our dinner... We ordered one Aglio Olio spaghetti for me, one chicken mushroom spaghetti for sayang, one french fries & Topless 5 for dessert.... While waiting for or food to be served, we do some coloring... Like kids.... =)


I feel so bloated after having alot of eating yesterday... Hehehe!!

THANK U SO MUCH FOR YOUR KINDNESS SAYANG!

I appreciate it so much with LOTS OF LOVE!

I had a wonderful day & a fun day with u...

I Love U So Much!! <3