Today is my cats 5th Birthday... Thought of buying them small cakes or a cupcake but when my aunty & I went to the bakery, all of the small slice cakes sold out because I was too late held up in school for training. Now they're are selling mooncakes. So I have no choice but to go home empty handed. At the eve of their birthday, my cat(GG) had to bathe while my brother's cat(Baby) happily sleeping at the couch because before this 'Baby' have taken a bath already.
My aunty is the one who bathes them while I, in the bathroom busy taking pictures of GG and Kecik(another kitten of mine). It's only Baby & GG's Birthday excluding Kecik. Kecik haven't bathe since he became a part of my family for the last 2 months. We found kecik while my dad, mom and brother was washing our car at the carpark.
My aunty is the one who bathes them while I, in the bathroom busy taking pictures of GG and Kecik(another kitten of mine). It's only Baby & GG's Birthday excluding Kecik. Kecik haven't bathe since he became a part of my family for the last 2 months. We found kecik while my dad, mom and brother was washing our car at the carpark.
Well, HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY TO BABY & GG!!! Sayang dier... =)
Pictures Of Cyber (GG): Shower Time!




Pictures Of Baby:


Kecik & Baby during Sahur
Baby Wet Nose
Pictures Of Kecik:

When he first joined our family


