I'm supposed to be working today but my manager gave me an off day... But my sayang have to work... So today I relax lah. Actually we plan to buka sama2 kat luar but our plan didn't worked out. So I thought of meeeting him later after work. But before that my dad, aunty, brother & I went to the Bazaar at 900+ estate to buy food. I thought that I can't meet him because the time clashes when he's going to meet me. But eventually, I met him under my block.. Just in time. I ask my dad for permission first before meeting him. My aunty bought his favourite kueh. Kueh kaswe & cream puff. Mmm... And at that point of time, I feel so peckish. Bermacam2 makanan.. Fuyoo... Lapar dok. Hahas!! My family insist him to come and join breaking fasting together. Hehe! First time seyy... Cool. =) My sayang bought Nasi Kuning Curry Ayam and Burger Ramli. We play monopoly and guitar until tak perasan dah nk kat buka... Pasal jam rosak. hahahaha!!
Ayah: Nie aje belikan hafiz kueh? (saw my aunty holding kueh kaswe)
Me & Aunty: Tak lah, ade lagi kueh cream puff.
Ayah: Oh.. k...
Time Buka!
Ayah: Air ape nak?
Mama: Ade air teh-o, air oren & katira.
Me:U nak air ape? Katira kan? (sayang malu2 kucing)
Hafiz: nak.
Ayah: Dah kasi hafiz air?
Me: Dah, air katira.
Mama: Ambil air buat mcm rumah sendiri.
Hafiz: *senyum jek*
Kecoh sey my dad, ask me do this do that.. Actually he mabok makanan. hahha.. Means tadi dier tngk makanan kat bazaar sampai tk tahu ape nk beli...
Kita beli Mee Hong Kong, Mee Briyani, Mee Goreng,Ice Cream Muffin,Epok2 Sayur,Double Big Burger,Donna Kebab,Cream Puff,Kueh Koleh2,Kueh Kaswe and Air Katira...
Tempting kan??
Getting ready to eat & smsing to his mother "Ibu jempot makan semua."
Sempat amik gambar seblom makan haha!
He bully my cat! Making faces. hahaha! Like bunny.
After everythings done... My sayang & I relax kejap... Play with my three cats. Along with my aunty. At around 8.30pm, I accompany him to Block 324 near his aunt's place because it's raining cats and dogs. Wow! We share one big umbrella and the wind is so strong that it can blow us away... It's so slippery that I almost fall. Paiseh sey kalau jatuh. We really had a great fun today!! Yeah!!



