Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Actual Birthday Celebration!




Me & My Birthday Cake

Yesterday was my 17th birthday, not feeling quite well and feel sleepy in class. School starts at 1pm. At 9.30am my ex secondary classmates sms me, wishing me a Happy Birthday and I couldn't sleep back. So I woked up and reply their messages. From there I went to the bathroom to bathe, get dressed, get my hair done, making some 'Roti Kirai' tk menjadi banyak2 jadi flat macam pancake and off I go at 12.30pm. Going to school as usual. Before going to class at LT1, which me and my friend don't know where it is situated at, we lost our way there. hahaha... Called another classmate of mine to come fetch us. =) We had a talk about Grooming & Etiquette eg: what to wear for a job interview, which colour suits u, some formal manners & etc... The presenter called out for volunteers to go to the front, I was hiding away and POOF! My classmates 'SABO' me and I had to go to the front. Lucky not for long. Basket betol! hahas. The talk last for 2 hours including 15 min break time. After class, I went to the stadium to meet my boyfriend & my Track friends. My boyfriend told me that he is at home but eventually he said that 'I was at home just for awhile then I went to Geylang.' That's why I waited for him so late. He quickly make his way here to school. He say that he lied to me and apologised to me.. hehehe.. After awhile, my track friends came for training.. I saw them whispering to each other without telling me. My mind was telling me 'Dorang bisik2 macam nak Sabo aku jek lepas nie.' I was excused from training due to dizziness. Training ends at 6.45pm. I was in the washroom alone changing my clothes and i heard Zilah say "Mane Suhaila?" to the guys outside. Haha.. I just ignored them coz I was scared that they're gonna Sabo me....

After changing, I went to the Cafe with the guys & my sayang while the girls have make their way there first. My sayang told me that "Nanti u duduk sebelah Zilah, dier nak kasi u something." I wasn't curious at all. We break fast together as a team. I ate my Roti Kirai tk menjadi slowly and feed my sayang... The girls didn't eat first waiting for Zilah, Fareez was standing holding his hp..

Suddenly, Fareez sing ''Happy Birthday To You!" so loud until the people inside the Cafe look at us and then the rest followed him and sing together...I saw Zilah holding a cake.. Wow, I was Super SHOCKED! I didn't expected it.. Hahaha.. *blush* I feel like crying seyy... I make a wish & blow off the candles... They ask my sayang to distract me... Thanks guys for this wonderful surprises! I really love it! I appreciate it LOTZ! Pandai ehk korang act.. =)


Here are some of the pictures:


The Birthday Cake that they bought

Berbuka Bersama-Sama

Ana: Apa yang kau sedang buat? Ilah: Tengok sape tu?


Zilah: Mee Briyani sedap tak?


Sayang termenung sape?

Khairi: Kecoh makan cake, Ain & Farhan


Aceh with cake
Hasif, Syafiq & Izwan

After the celebration & breaking our fast, we went to Geylang Serai. Looking at the Baju Kurung, Kuih muih, curtains, lights & the food especially. hehe.
Before that, Sayang, Fareez, Farhan and me took the taxi because the bus is so damn late. The rest, Izwan, Ayie, Zilah, Nadiah, Ana, May Chen, Syafiq, Hasif & Nabillah squeeze inside Izwan's car! Haha! Amazing. Our taxi saw them at the expressway to Geylang. Haha.. Making faces to each other and Hasif head come out from the car's window and shout.. So loud. If TP see, surely kena one.. =)

Pictures of Geylang at Night:


The Lights At The Opening Of Eunos Road To Geylang

Lampu Kelap Kelip at the Tree Branch

Joo Chiat Complex

Baju Kurung Berwarna-warni


Track Mates

Reached home at 11.15pm. My sayang & I went home by MRT. They went back squeezing inside Izwan's car again. Well, THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE SURPRISE!