Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Advanced Birthday For Me!!


My Brother & his new Polo Tee present from me!!!

Today is my brother's birthday(13th Sept)... Happy Sweet 16th Birthday Adik! I actually had an advanced birthday surprise from my sayang. While working he told me that after work he have a surprise advanced birthday present for me. I didn't expected it... After work, we plan to break fast at a hawker centre. He bought me "Little Miss Naughty" T-shirt and he bought himself a Coca Cola shirt. hahaha! We change to our newly bought T-shirts and head to the Library(White Sand). Just browsing through some recipe books to waste time. When it's nearing to breaking fast time, we went to SWENSEN! Wow! Gerek pe! Another surprise for me. He insist of going to Swensen. He said "What you want you order, anything for the Birthday girl because it's your birthday." Teehee! So we ordered a Breaded Chicken, Mega Burger, Frosted Malt Ice cream & Topless 5. Fuyoo! Heavy dok! Rugi adik aku. hahaha!!




My Mega Burger



Breaded Chicken ?? I forget the last name....



Sayang & his meal



Me & My Mega Burger!!


I snapped this! haha! Gotcha..


He make me do this!


Yeah! A candle just for me!!


We insist of having the candle on top of the ice cream. Wow, topless 5 with a candle. =) Everyone turned and look at me... Paiseh sia.... hahahaha!! Nevermind, once in a life time. hehe....

When I went back home around 10pm, I wish my brother a Happy Birthday and gave him the Polo Tee I bought him. He said thank u & baik ah first tyme ade white polo tee! He was so excited that he quickly switch on the lights and give it a try. Suddenly, he came and hugged me twice, kiss me on the cheek once and said thanks again. I felt touch for awhile, hahaha, some tears rolling down my cheek "Dik, blaja pandai2 jgn nakal2." Kalau aku dah tk ade, atleast aku kasi kau something that can last long. =)

In my heart I said, "Jahat2 pon tetap adik aku... Takot plak kakak dier mati." Hahaha!!

Thank you sayang for the present(T-shirt) and treating me at Swensen!! I really appreciate it ALOT!! I Love You So Much! Muah!! =) I really enjoyed my day today! It was fun and touching.


Thanks for Everything today!!