Sunday, September 6, 2009

Jalan Jalan

Dated: 3rd & 4th Sept

On Thursday, Nad, Syam & I skipped training because it is hardcore! Imagine you had to run
150m x 4 while you're fasting. BUTT CRAMPS for me. HAHAHA!!
Sit at Cafe 1 while waiting for them we just talk talk and talk!
After training, Haja, Aceh, Syam, Sanjeet, Raj & I went to Tampines Mall.

Go Jalan2 and go to Toy R us.
********

On Friday, met up with Ana, Sanjeet, Syam, Haja & Raj.
I had to be a hair model for hairstyling student.
Of course it's free and it's PERMING EXAM.
Now my hair very the kerinting... HAHA!
First time perm mah.
It starts at 3pm and suppose to end at 5.30pm
But it ends at 7.30pm.
WAH LEG CRAMP.


Thank u guys for waiting patiently for me!!



[ * ---------------------------------------- * ]



To: Syam
U better go to the doctor ok.
I'm scared if the condition gets worst.
Hope everything is alright.
All the best! :)



U made a promise already with me. W
hether good or bad news u still need to tell me. Well, thanks for saying that u love me.
That's really brave and sweet of u. I'm really touch with what u confessed to me yesterday night on the phone. <3