I woked up early this morning due to somebody kept knocking on the door
Stupid or what? It's 6.42am!!
Knowing that it's actually one of my uncles.
Stupid or what? It's 6.42am!!
Knowing that it's actually one of my uncles.
Ngan muke masai biskot lemau haha
Of course I don't even bother to open the door
He left a wedding invitation card!
PATHETIC!
Legong pe sia.. Like there's no tomorrow.
HAHA!
Can't sleep back
Can't sleep back
Watched Channel News Asia
Shocked when the latest news says that MJ has died
---------- Rest In Peace King Of Pop ---------

meet up with sayang and Fareez after Friday Prayers
He waited for Tiara to reach Tamp
He waited for Tiara to reach Tamp
Saw my GF, Fizah
She was happy to see Sayang, Fareez & Me
Keje pe babe?! Nyahaha~
Pisang kunyit tol.

Had KFC meal for lunch
Head off to VivoCity
BEN & JERRY
Chocolate Fudge Brownie
BEN & JERRY
Chocolate Fudge Brownie
YUM YUM!
Wondering what we're doing?
What the hell are we trying to do?


Drinking energy drink lah
Only $1.95
Terkejot kan? haha. OK DAH.
Chill ah I wouldn't drink alcohol
ANTI SKALI
Reached home at 8pm
Mama cooked Nasi Goreng
Eat dinner
Then adik friend so generous gave us 12pcs KFC chicken
He worked at KFC lah.
He worked at KFC lah.
Ape lagi bedal ah!!
Coleslaw! Double Yummy!!

Thanks for everything!
Sad to say that today is the last day to see sayang
On Monday morning he will be going off to KL
Floorball trip etc.
4 hari dok.
Gonna miss u!
What shall I do guys??
What shall I do guys??
BORED!
* -------------------------------- *



